Welcome to imithemes Support Forum :)

VESTIGE CRASHED AGAIN!!!

• In Progress
    Posted in: Vestige WP  

cmmexhibits
    January 10, 2018 at 11:42 pm #91652

Hello – I need help ASAP. You recently remedied an external plugin conflict issue with the Vestige template for my site, http://www.chesapeakebeachrailwaymuseum.com by deactivating “The Events Calendar” and “Widget Content Blocks” plugins. It worked, which is curious because WordPress tech support tried the same thing and it did not work. While I was waiting for the Vestige template to get fixed, I had to use a standard WordPress template. After you fixed the Vestige template, most of my original data was lost, so I had to go back to an earlier version of my Vestige site before you fixed it, and it is now crashing with an 500 Internal Server Error again, even though I did exactly what you did…deactivated those two plugins.

I need this fixed ASAP because my website is sitting dead in the water right now. Please elevate to a priority! Also, please respond to both the exhibits email you have on file AND melodygallipeau@gmail.com so I can receive the emails from home as well.

Regards,
    Mel Gallipeau
    Calvert Marine Museum

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.