Welcome to imithemes Support Forum :)

• In Progress
    Posted in: Vestige WP  

January 10, 2018 at 11:42 pm #91652

Hello – I need help ASAP. You recently remedied an external plugin conflict issue with the Vestige template for my site, http://www.chesapeakebeachrailwaymuseum.com by deactivating “The Events Calendar” and “Widget Content Blocks” plugins. It worked, which is curious because WordPress tech support tried the same thing and it did not work. While I was waiting for the Vestige template to get fixed, I had to use a standard WordPress template. After you fixed the Vestige template, most of my original data was lost, so I had to go back to an earlier version of my Vestige site before you fixed it, and it is now crashing with an 500 Internal Server Error again, even though I did exactly what you did…deactivated those two plugins.

I need this fixed ASAP because my website is sitting dead in the water right now. Please elevate to a priority! Also, please respond to both the exhibits email you have on file AND melodygallipeau@gmail.com so I can receive the emails from home as well.

Mel Gallipeau
    Calvert Marine Museum

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.