This topic is: not resolved

Vestige Museum theme not allowing WP Events Calendar Plugin shortcode to work

Participant
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

HI – We purchased and formatted a calendar plugin for our website’s Schedule page, and are getting an error message. Do you need to help us to disable the theme’s built-in Event mamager? We’re not so technical and have a deadline this week so would like to work with you to get the theme to allow an outside calendar plugin. Is that possible? Do we need to purchase your Eventer plugin, or can we use the plugin we’ve already purchased and installed? Please advise ASAP – thank you!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

Hi there

Yes, of course you can use any external plugin for your events with Vestige theme or can opt for Eventer plugin. To disable the built in event’s functionality some code changes is required and for that please open a ticket here: https://support.imithemes.com/help/ticket/new/

Thanks

Participant
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

I”m having trouble opening up a support ticket on your system. I’m getting error messages – I’m attaching screenshots. Can you please work with me via email? I need to have the calendar plugin working as soon as possible since the client is launching the website this week. Please advise – thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 9 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.