This topic is: resolved

What is the Best CMS to use for this template

Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Dear Imi,

I have purchased this template and looks really attractive. I want to know what is the best cms i can use this template with as we require the content to be managed using an admin panel for regular updates. Please suggest.

Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Did you buy the WordPress version? If so, then WordPress is what you should use.

If you purchased the HTML template only, there are many very good open source CMS’s out there if you are willing to learn how to install a template. I have been using (and loving) Textpattern for years. You can find pros at the Textpattern forum or you can learn to do it yourself if you have the time and interest.

If you don’t have the budget to pay for help and you aren’t already familiar with a CMS, it may make sense to trade up to the WordPress version. It is certainly the fastest way to get your site running using the Native Church template.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

@worths1 Thanks for your detailed help. But i think @ntrjn is asking for the “Real Spaces” HTML template 🙂

@ntrjn you can adapt the wordpress confidentally if you wish to manage the content and properties in a very user friendly manner. We are also coming up with Real Spaces WordPress Theme in a week or so. So if you wish you can wait for it 🙂

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

:-} Sorry!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

No problem mate. I appreciate your help for other users.
    Cheers 🙂

Participant
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Thanks! Appreciate the suggestions. Please help me up with the WordPress once its in place. Also i was wondering if i can use this template for Joomla?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 10 months ago

Yes, i will let you know once wordpress version is released and yes you can convert it to Joomla if you wish. We have no plans for joomla version 🙂

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.