This topic is: not resolved

Your advise about pages/sermons

• CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months, 4 weeks ago

Good day,

We could not use the layout of the sermon page templates, as we have hundreds of media links to put on a Teachings page for each year. So I’ve made tables and their pages (1 page per year) for all our teachings.

The theme defaults to “sermons” and seems to ignore the new Teachings pages I’ve made…

My question is – How can I get our teaching pages (html) to be used by the theme as the sermon pages are/were?

I’ve installed the plugin for WP_siteindex and it is showing “sermons” in it’s display area, but no indication of Teachings.

If special coding is needed I am willing to pay to add this functionality to our install of Native Church.

Your advise is greatly appreciated, Thank You.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago

I’m wondering if the difference between my created static pages and your sermon pages is that yours are XML or dynamic pages – is this it?

I’m still learning 🙂

ManishManish
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi @currentwave,

Thanks for the details.Please let me know if these teaching pages are external links.Can you please share the teaching page URLs which you would like to display as sermon layout.

Thanks

CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 9 months, 3 weeks ago

@currentwave,

These are just static pages having data in tabular form.Sermons layout has been coded inside template file through query loop to fetch all the sermons created using “Sermons” post type and it is completely dynamic.However, I suggest you to contact envato@imithemes.com for best result on this.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.