Here is how to add more Google fonts to your website other than what Theme Options offers:
– First search for the desired fonts at: https://www.google.com/fonts
– Once you found it look for the button http://drops.imithemes.com/18s3i
– Next page will show the fonts options and usage instructions, look for the import option: http://drops.imithemes.com/1lRDC
– Insert this import code at Theme Options > Custom CSS/JS- Now look for font family name on the same Google fonts page http://drops.imithemes.com/ncZq
– Use this font family code in your Theme Options > Custom CSS/JS for example:
Hope this helps.