Our event calendar(in themes and plugins) can pull in your events from the Google Calendar, this needs you to specify the Calendar ID and Google Calendar API key. These info needs to be entered at your Theme Options > Calendar/Calendar Options
How to get your API Key for the Google Calendar
1. Login in to your Google account first
2. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard dashboard projects and create a new project or choose any existing project
3. Enter your project name. It can be any unique name which you can recognise as setup for showing maps on your website
4. On the next redirected page click on the “Enable APIs & Services” to create the API Key
5. On the following page click the “Google Calendar API” button to add services to the API
6. Click “Enable”
7. On the next page copy the API key to use in your themes/plugins.
8. Make sure you should not have any spaces before or after the key while pasting it in your Theme Options or in any other plugins settings.
How to get your Google Calendar ID
Next step is to get your Google Calendar “ID” and to get that go to your Google Calendars page here
1. On this page see all your calendars under heading “My Calendars” Each calendar here will show a 3 dots icon on hover. In the popover window click on “Settings and sharing” link.
2. On the next page, first make sure the calendar is “Available to public”
3. Now you can copy the calendar ID to use in our Themes & Plugins.