As per Google’s announcement, Google Maps need an API Key to load on a website. See updates here
Some of our themes are using Maps integrated in the theme itself, for this new change we are adding a new section at Theme Options i.e. “Map API”. Where you need to enter your API key to keep using the Maps without interruptions. Page Builder map widget will ask to enter the API key within the widget.
How to get your API Key for the Google Maps
1. Login in to your Google account first
2. Go to https://console.developers.google.com/apis/dashboard dashboard projects and create a new project or choose any existing project
3. Enter your project name. It can be any unique name which you can recognise as setup for showing maps on your website
4. On the next redirected page click on the “Enable APIs & Services” to create the API Key
6. Click “Enable”
7. On the next page copy the API key to use in your themes/plugins.
8. Make sure you should not have any spaces before or after the key while pasting it in your Theme Options or in any other plugins settings.
How to enable API key for different services for the project. A single key of any project can be used for number of Google Services. Go to this link
On the next page:
Enable the API: